Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hot chocolate everyone will love!


This is one of my best purchases ever. This makes the best hot chocolate you've ever had, right in your own home.
I start out with the hot cocoa mix from GFS, or your local foodservice; Nestle, or Swiss Miss is good too. Your Cocomotion will make 4 servings at a time, so make sure you measure the hot chocolate mix according to package directions. I use milk; you can use water, it's your preference. But what I do which I think, makes mine stand out, is using 1/4 cup of marshmallow cream. Add that to the milk and cocoa mix, turn the machine on and in about 10 minutes, you will have hot cocoa like you did when you were a kid.
And in the end, isn't that what it is all about? The things you do today are the memories your kids will look back on. It will remind them, when times get hard, of a soft place to fall. Doesn't everybody want that for their kids?
Now, go play in the snow!

No comments: